Monday, February 28, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight: Back in the saddle again!

Current Weight: 202.8 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 6.6
Pounds til goal: 62.8

Percent Body Fat: 41.5
BMI: 32.5

So, I didn't do too bad for not counting calories for ten days or so. I'm actually kind of proud of myself that I only gained a pound!

At the gym, I spent 30 minutes on the elliptical at Level Three, 35 minutes on the treadmill alternating between walking and running, and because I wanted to do more, I spent 22 minutes on the stationary bike. I'm finding that running is getting easier. I don't know if it's because I've been taking some vitamins for my joints, or because I'm that awesome.

Breakfast was 2 egg whites, some oatmeal, bread with marmalade, and a cup of milk. Lunch was a turkey, ham, and cheese sandwich from Subway with Baked Lays. Dinner was Cilantro-lime chicken with avocado salsa and saffron rice (cooking light). I stayed under my calories by 549.

                                                                                                     




































































No comments:

Post a Comment