Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Four: I'm so happy, I could just sh*t.

I had to drive to Phoenix today, so I skipped the gym this morning. I feel kinda like I failed myself. I'll just have to do a double tomorrow to make up for it.

Current Weight: 206.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 3.2
Pounds til goal: 66.2

Percent Body Fat: 42.7
BMI: 33.1

Guess last night's binge showed up on this morning's scale. Boo.  I can't believe I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I'm wearing a ball gag when I go out to eat from now on.


Breakfast was another blueberry scone and I splurged and drank some hot chocolate on the way to Phoenix. I can't wait to finish eating this batch of scones so I can make something different for breakfast. They're good, but get boring fast. Lunch was a ham and cheese sandwich loaded with veggies from Subway eaten in the car on the way back from Phoenix.Dinner was some Progresso chicken and dumplings soup with pudding for dessert. I went over by 271 calories thanks to my gym skipping.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a little grumpy today. Little sleep plus the fact I forgot to take my allergy nose spray plus Phoenix smog equals sneezing until I give myself a headache. Plus I feel guilty about last night's binge and  the fact that I didn't go to the gym this morning.

On the bright side, I found out more about the physical test and obstacle course. It will be easier than I thought. The only thing I have left to worry about are the two wall climbs. Both are six foot walls, one is chain link and one is block. I have plans to go look at the course tonight, Hopefully I can practice before the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment