Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day Ten: FINALLY!

Current Weight: 203.4 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 6.0
Pounds til goal: 63.4

Percent Body Fat: 41.0
BMI: 32.6

Went to the gym this afternoon because I had trouble sleeping last night (AGAIN). I'm sure it's just the stress of my wallet. Anyway, I did a total of 40 minutes on the elliptical at level two. I should probably bump it up to level three so I feel like I'm really working out. I also did about 20 minutes on the basic eight. I skipped the treadmill today because I just didn't feel like running. I hope to have the energy tomorrow. On top of the gym, my friend took me out to use the college's practice wall to try to climb. I tried about 20 times and only made it over once. I really need to work harder.

Breakfast was a sticky roll and an orange. Lunch was grilled sandwiches like yesterday. I had a snack of popcorn this afternoon, and dinner was a leftover tilapia sandwich and some progresso soup. Afterward, I had some banana pudding and red hots.I stayed under my calories by 276.

I heard from the city today! They invited me to take the written test next Thursday! All I have to do is pass that, then I'm on to the fitness exam! I just hope I can get over the damn wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment