Friday, February 11, 2011

Day Eleven: Ooooooouuuuuuch!

Current Weight: 205.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 4.4
Pounds til goal: 65.0

Percent Body Fat: 41.3
BMI: 32.9

I am sore from head to toe. I also didn't make it to the gym today. Not because of being sore, but because of the sheer amount of stuff I had to do today. But I did put on some music and dance around like an idiot while steam cleaning my carpets for a couple of hours... That counts as exercise, right?

Breakfast was carrot cake pancakes (from Cooking Light), lunch was shrimp Caesar salad, dinner was spicy honey chicken and roasted potato and bell pepper wedges. I stayed under my calories by 83.

I've noticed that the day after strength training, my weight goes up a bit. I'm going to guess that it's because my muscles are retaining water and whatever. Hopefully it doesn't happen too much. Tomorrow I plan on doing my regular workout plus an extra round of cardio to make up for today. I would also like to go out and practice on the wall a few times. We'll have to see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment