Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day Twelve: Mmmmm, Ice Cream

Broke down and went out to dinner with Strange Little Man and Monster today. I figured I had worked hard and I deserved a treat.

Current Weight: 204.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 4.8
Pounds til goal: 64.6

Percent Body Fat: 41.4
BMI: 32.6

I did the gym this evening after my binge to make up for it. I spent 55 minutes on the treadmill, 30 minutes on the elliptical, and 30 minutes on the stationary bike.

Breakfast was carrot cake pancakes with honey and half a banana. Lunch was leftover shrimp ceasar salad with french bread. Dinner was spinach artichoke dip and Asiago steak from Applebees. Afterward, we went to Cold Stone where Monster and I shared a birthday cake remix (like it size, of course). Thanks to all of my exercise, I stayed under my calories by 231.

I didn't make it out to try the wall again. It was probably a good thing, as I am sore in weird places. My ribs hurt, and my right heel hurts at odd times. This is on top of the regular aches and pains of working out. I didn't do my strength training today because I didn't want to injure myself.

Now, I am exhausted. Time to get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment