Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day Eight: Short and to the point.

Current Weight: 203.8 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 5.6
Pounds til goal: 63.8

Percent Body Fat: 41.6
BMI: 32.7

It has been one week since I started this. Over five and a half pounds down! I can already feel a difference in my clothes, and even Strange Little Man has noticed a difference.

Gym this morning was 10 minutes on the elliptical as a warm up, about 25 minutes on the basic eight, and 30 minutes on the treadmill alternating between walking and running. I noticed that running was much easier today.

Breakfast was a sticky roll, lunch was a tilapia sandwich, and dinner was chicken mac and cheese. I had banana pudding and red hots as dessert. I managed to stay under my calories by 109.


No word from the city yet, although the position only closed yesterday. Hopefully I'll hear by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment