Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day Thirteen: I think I got on the wrong wagon again!

Current Weight: 203.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 5.8
Pounds til goal: 63.6

Percent Body Fat: 41.8
BMI: 32.7

Didn't make it to the wall or the gym today. Spent today cleaning to get ready for our D&D night which turned into a Magic: The Gathering night. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

Breakfast was carrot cake pancakes with honey and an orange. Lunch was a chicken, carrot and cucumber salad with pita wedges (out of Cooking Light). Dinner was Almond stuffed chicken (also out of Cooking Light) with couscous and steamed broccoli. While playing, I snacked on some popcorn. Then it was suggested that we get some dairy queen, so I had a small butterfinger blizzard. I ended up going over my calories by 429.

I've been a bad girl, but I promise to get back on the wagon tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment