Monday, February 7, 2011

Day Seven: Gymming

I was a busy girl today. Between cooking, cleaning, gymming, taking Monster to the park, and visiting people, well, I did nothing. Oh, wait! Yes, I did! *ahem* As you can see, I added two new gadgets to the right hand side of my blog. so you will be able to see right away when I lose weight! :-P

Current Weight: 204.8 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 4.6
Pounds til goal: 64.8

Percent Body Fat: 42.4
BMI: 32.9

I'm a little upset that I gained, even though it was just .2 pounds. I guess I'll live.

 Gym this morning was 35 minutes on the treadmill alternating between running and walking, followed by 30 minutes on the elliptical at level two. I'm still struggling to finish the third of a mile, but I'm making it!

Breakfast was a sticky roll, so yummy (Shit, I sound like Rachel Ray.... Where's my EVOO?)! Lunch was a tilapia sandwich with lime butter. Dinner was some fajitas with tortillas and sour cream. All of these are out of the Cooking Light cookbook. For desert, I had some banana pudding with some red hots. Don't judge me- the pudding was too plain on its own! Today I managed to stay under my calories by 420.

I'm super tired. It's so nice to actually feel like going to bed at a decent hour after not being able to sleep for so many months.

The Cadet position closes today. Hopefully I'll hear from the department in the next few days that they want me to to take the written test. I HAVE to get this job. I want it too much to not get it.

And now I'm rambling.... goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment