Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day nine: Eh, Whatever.

Current Weight: 204.8 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 4.6
Pounds til goal: 64.8

Percent Body Fat: 41.9
BMI: 32.9

Went to the gym this afternoon. Had trouble sleeping last night, so I decided to sleep in a bit. Spent 30 minutes on the elliptical at level two. then spent 35 minutes on the treadmill alternating between walking and running.

Breakfast was a sticky roll and an apple that I split with the Monster. Lunch was a "Grown Up Grilled Cheese Sandwich" (from Cooking Light) and a salad. Dinner was leftover mac and cheese. I stayed under my calories by 599.

Today has been a sucky day. I either lost my wallet, or it was stolen while I was at the gym. This evening has been spent canceling cards and activating fraud alerts. Still haven't heard from the city. I am keeping my fingers crossed and continuing to train.

No comments:

Post a Comment