Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day Fifteen: What's my weight again?

You'll notice I didn't post a Day Fourteen. It sucked that bad. Lets just say that even after I went to the gym, I was over my calories by over 1,000.

So, let's just pretend it didn't happen.

Current Weight: 205.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 4.2
Pounds til goal: 65.2

Percent Body Fat: 41.9
BMI: 33.0

I didn't make it to the gym today, but I did attempt the wall again. I tried twenty times, and made it over four times. Not great, but better than last time. I also walked a mile at our local park while The Monster slept in the stroller.

Breakfast was carrot cake pancakes with honey. Lunch was butternut squash soup with cheesy toast. Dinner was almond stuffed chicken with couscous and mixed veggies. After dinner I made some cookies and cream pudding and ate a cup of it. I went over my calories by eight. I didn't log the wall climbing, I really didn't know how, so I probably didn't even go over.

Thursday is my written test for the department. I'm a little nervous, but I know I'll do well. I've got a week and a half to master this wall climbing before the fitness exam. I really need to kick butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment