Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day Sixty: Lookin' Good!

Current Weight: 191.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 17.8
Pounds til goal: 51.6

Percent Body Fat: 40.0

BMI: 30.8

Gym today was 20 minutes of Strength training, 30 minutes on the elliptical at Level Two, and 35 minutes on the treadmill at Fat burn Level Two. I burned 720 Calories today.

Breakfast was a Power Bar. Lunch was two slices of pizza. Dinner was an Indian Taco (the fair is in town, so I'm eating a lot of bad food this week!). The Monster and I shared an ice cream cone for dessert. My total Calories for the day is 1,528, and I'm under my calories by 402.

I'm feeling a little better, but I'm still coughing up a lung. I can't believe I've been doing this for sixty days already. I never did take any pictures, so you'll just have to take my word that I'm looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment