Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day Fifty-Nine: Katie of The Future......

Current Weight: 192.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 17.4
Pounds til goal: 52.0

Percent Body Fat: 40.0

BMI: 30.8

I made it to the gym today, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical at  Level Two, and 35 minutes on the treadmill alternating between walking and running. I burned 699 calories today.

Breakfast was a Power Bar. I had Lucky Charms and skim milk as a snack. Lunch was a Panda Express Kid's meal. After that, I lost track of my calories. (I'm actually writing this from the future, and I can not remember what I had for dinner, and I failed to log it, so I'm screwed)

I am disappointed in myself today because I couldn't run for more than 5 minutes at a time when I should be up to 8 minutes right now.On the other hand, I'm still somewhat sick, so I can't beat myself up too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment