Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day Thirty: Already?!

Current Weight: 202.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 7.4
Pounds til goal: 62.0

Percent Body Fat: 41.4
BMI: 32.4

Man, this first thirty days has flown by! I managed to lose seven pounds, which is, a bit disappointing, I must say. I had hoped to do better, but I will try to do better this next thirty days.

I woke up this morning with a runny nose and a stuffy head, but I didn't let it keep me from the gym. However, I did take it easy. In the end, I'm glad I went because I felt bad ass for the rest of the day!

Gym was 30 minutes on the elliptical at Level Two, 20 minutes on the treadmill at fat burn Level Two (no running), and 22 minutes on the stationary bike.

Breakfast was two egg whites, some oatmeal, and a piece of toast with peach preserves. I fell asleep at 11 and didn't wake up until 3 in the afternoon (apparently, I needed it), so I didn't have much time for lunch. Instead I scarfed down a lunchable. Dinner was my Rod and gun club meeting steak, salad, and tortilla (i skipped the beans, they switched to canned, and they are not worth the calories!). I also had some snickerdoodles during the meeting. I stayed under my calories by 166.

No comments:

Post a Comment