Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day Fifty-Three: MORE COOKIES!

Current Weight: 193.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 16.4
Pounds til goal: 53.0

Percent Body Fat: 39.6
BMI: 31.0

Well, I guess I was wrong about yesterday's binge. I'm still kicking butt!

Gym today was 20-ish minutes of strength training, 30 minutes on the elliptical at Level One, and 24 min on the treadmill at Fat Burn: Level Three, "You Are Doomed! Doomed, I say!"  I increased the weight on most of my strength training today... it burned!!!! I've also started tanning at the gym. Hopefully nobody will make fun of my pasty white legs this year!

Breakfast was a Power Bar. Lunch was a leftover Po' Boy and some carrots. Dinner was Tomato-Ricotta Spaghetti with french bread. And then I made some Caramel Apple cookies (cooking light) and ate 5 of them. I ate 1,476 calories today and stayed under my calories by 299.

MORE COOKIES! Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment