Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day Fifty-One: Gettin' Skinny!

Current Weight: 195.4 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 14.0
Pounds til goal: 55.4

Percent Body Fat: 39.3
BMI: 31.4

Looks like this little gain is mostly water weight, thank goodness! I tried on my size 12 jeans today, and they fit! Which means I've lost two sizes since I've started this! Go me!

My left ankle was still hurting me this morning so I took it easy at the gym.

Gym this morning was 20 minutes of strength training, 30 minutes on the ellptical at Level One (half because of my ankle, the other half is that I've realized I burn more calories at Level One because I can go faster), and 24 minutes on the treadmill on Fat Burn Level Two (no running). I burned 559 Calories.

Breakfast was a Power Bar, which I have been doing a lot lately, and I feel better. Go Figure. Lunch was some tomato soup and toast. My afternoon snack was a bowl of lucky charms (I know, I was bad). Dinner was Roasted Tilapa with Orange Parsley salsa and rice (cooking light). I ate 1,343 calories and was under my calories by 426.

I haven't been doing the stuff to help me sleep that I talked about a few posts ago, and I can tell a difference. I need to get back on that.

I also need to try the wall soon... It's getting close to time for them to start hiring again!

No comments:

Post a Comment