Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day Fifty-Five: 5K Madness!

Current Weight: 193.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 16.2
Pounds til goal: 53.2

Percent Body Fat: 39.70
BMI: 31.0

I didn't go to the gym today because I did another 5K with Alayna. It was hard, but we did it! According to My Fitness Pal, I burned 235 calories alternating between walking and running.

Breakfast was a Power Bar. Lunch was Sesame Chicken and White rice. Dinner was tomato-ricotta spaghetti with french bread. Today's total was 1,291 calories and I was under my calories by 154 calories.

 I'm still feeling some pain in my left foot from the 10K hike a few weeks ago. I've been trying to take it a little easy and have been wearing a brace to keep from re-injuring it. I hope it heals quickly so I can continue training hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment