Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day Fifty-Two: Gluttony!

Current Weight: 193.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 15.8
Pounds til goal: 53.6

Percent Body Fat: 39.7
BMI: 31.1

 In case you haven't noticed, sometimes I write these the next day, but I somehow managed to learn how to postdate and predate the post! Crap, maybe I am becoming a nerd.....

Anywho, Today gym was 30 minutes on the elliptical at Level One, and 35 minutes on the treadmill alternating between walking and running. Actually I've jumped into the Couch 2 5K program (found HERE!) week 4 and am super happy with myself! I thought I would struggle with it, but I seem to be doing just fine. According to My Fitness Pal, I burned 717 Calories today.

Breakfast was a Power Bar. Lunch was a Pan Seared Shrimp Po' Boy Sandwich (cooking light) with some Jalapeno Jack Sun Chips. Dinner was Bacon, Ranch, and Chicken Mac and Cheese (cooking light). After dinner I had my board meeting for the rod and gun club, while I was there, I have two Sierra Mists, a salad, and some cottage cheese. I ate 1,970 Calories, and went over my Calories by 43.

I'm sure I will see that on the scale tomorrow. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment