Friday, March 25, 2011

Day Fifty-four: BRING IT!

Current Weight: 192.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 140 lbs
Pounds Lost: 16.8
Pounds til goal: 52.6

Percent Body Fat: 39.6
BMI: 30.9

Oh, crap. I am never going to get this blog done.... I just started watching Dancing With The Stars on HULU (I've never seen it before). The first song is King of Anything. I think I'm hooked! Although, the only person I recognize on the show is the America's Funniest Home Videos host and Kirstie Alley (who I LOVE!).


Anywho, gym was 30 minutes on the elliptical at Level One, then 35 minutes on the treadmill alternating between walking and running. I hit max speed on the elliptical today, so I think I might bump it back up to Level Two. According to My Fitness Pal, I burned 716 calories.

Breakfast was a Power Bar. I was hungry by mid morning, so I had a bowl of cereal with the Monster as a snack. Lunch was a Tuna Pan Bagnat (cooking light) with jalepeno jack Sun Chips. Dinner was Tuna Noodle Casserole (cooking light). Throughout the day, I ate 6 caramel apple cookies. According to MFP, I consumed1,701 calories and was under my calories by 225.

I'm eager for tomorrow's 5K race! I've got my ankle wrapped and applied my warpaint! BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment